BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodLust

Forum for BloodLust members . . .

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treveron - Protection Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treveron
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Treveron - Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Treveron - Protection Paladin   Treveron - Protection Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

1. In game name: Treveron

2. Class/specc/race: Paladin, Protection, Human

3. Professions: Herbalism (450) and Alchemy (425)

4. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Treveron Im upgrading the gear as much as I can posibly do.

5. Days/hours you can raid: Monday to Thursday (exept Tuesday), sometimes at weekends. 19.00 (sometimes 20.00) - 23.30

6. Raiding experience: Kara, SSC, TK, Gruul, some bosses in Hyjal, VOA and 5 (the quarter with Patchwerk) in Naxx.

7. Where you in other guilds before? If yes why u left?: Not in WotlK, was in Legend and some others in TBC.

8. What do u expect to find in a guild? What will you offer?: Friendly players with got a good temper.

9. Do you know anyone from Bloodlust?: None that I know of right now.

10. Tell us few words about your real life: Im 16 years old from Sweden. Im studying Radioproduction and Soundmedie at a local school.
Playing games most of the time of the day.
I like to hang out with friends, play games (as I mentioned before) and watch movies. My future plans are to study Game/animation design or TV production. I hope you find anything of use in my application and hope to play with you in future WoW.

Best regards Treveron
Back to top Go down

Treveron - Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodLust :: General Disscusions :: Applications-
Jump to: