BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodLust

Forum for BloodLust members . . .

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escuro - DK Frost Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Escuro
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Escuro - DK Frost Tank Empty
PostSubject: Escuro - DK Frost Tank   Escuro - DK Frost Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:56 am

1. In game name:
Escuro

2. Class/specc/race:
Human Death Knight

3. Professions:
Mining + Engineering

4. Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Escuro

5. Days/hours of gametime:
I am able to raid 2 - max 3 nights a week from 19:00 - 0:00

6. Raiding experience:
I've raided karazhan, ZA, gruul & maggy on my rogue and resto shammy. In WotlK ive cleared Voa 10/25, sartharion 10/25, full naxx10 with my guild and naxx25 military wing, saph and KT with a pug. Downed malygos10 to 14% unfortunately.

7. Where you in other guilds before?If yes why u left?:
When playing horde i was in Good Hard Gank (a semi-HC raiding guild), and left to play alliance. Then I joined The Dead Rabbits, a dutch social/raiding guild in which i was a week ago. I was MT in my guild, got to know some ppl quite well and enjoyed it, but the raiding progress is too slow in my opinion.

8. What do u expect to find in a guild?What will you offer?:
Besides a relative new Tanking class, a loyal, social and mature player with a brain. I enjoy the social and challenging aspect of raiding, and I like good flawless raids, (not spending 15 mins a boss explaining tactics & failing, which i am experiencing right now). Ive got the skills and gear to raid 25 man content, but my guild has not got the amount of good geared and experienced ppl to be able to raid 25 man.

9. Do you know anyone from Bloodlust?:
No

10. Tell us few words about your real life:
I am 24, live together with my girlfriend in Enschede, NL. Im currently finishing my master Industrial Engineering at the university of Twente in the netherlands, during weekends im seeing my friends and were going out a lot. Besides that i like to spend some time in the gym, my second hobby.
Back to top Go down

Escuro - DK Frost Tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodLust :: General Disscusions :: Applications-
Jump to: