BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodLust

Forum for BloodLust members . . .

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application ZOUl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoul
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-15

application ZOUl Empty
PostSubject: application ZOUl   application ZOUl I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 pm

1. In game name:

2. Class/specc/race:
hey i got lv 80 deathnight gnome =,D female and is currently unholy till i get enough tanking gear Razz respec

3. Professions: none atm... im new this server and i just made dk in difffrent server then my old character

4. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Zoul

5. Days/hours of gametime: all the time mostly nightish =.D

6. Raiding experience: have cleard everthing soo far game has to offer Smile and that mean's everthing Razz look at my achivment on crys

7. Where you in other guilds before?If yes why u left?: yes my main was in cr the best raiding guild on burning stepp's ... Smile

8. What do u expect to find in a guild?What will you offer?: hard work... teach new comers how to do thing's Smile lot's stuff.. Smile

9. Do you know anyone from Bloodlust?: no sorry cant say i do im new.

10. Tell us few words about your real life: im 19 male from scotland Smile im nice guy down to earth commited
Back to top Go down
Silverdust
Admin
Silverdust

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-11

application ZOUl Empty
PostSubject: Re: application ZOUl   application ZOUl I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Hmmm...During to the lack we have on tanks i will invite you but i want to see fast better gear...

Wellcome to guild tho...
Back to top Go down

application ZOUl
Page 1 of 1