BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodLust

Forum for BloodLust members . . .

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 80 warrior Applying =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamewarrior
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Lvl 80 warrior Applying =) Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 80 warrior Applying =)   Lvl 80 warrior Applying =) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:04 pm

1. In game name: Gamewarrior

2. Class/specc/race: Warrior / Protection / Human

3. Professions: Mining & Blacksmith

4. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Gamewarrior

5. Days/hours you can raid: i can mostly raid in the weekends but wednessday, thursday after 19:30

6. Raiding experience: sartha 10&25 - naxx 10 - voa 10 & 25 (full cleared everything)

7. Where you in other guilds before?If yes why u left?: I was in Initium and i got kicked because a few members didnt like me. i dont know why they didnt and i was an officer but they were noobs anyway soz. BUT! I'am a vey nice person and i'am always helping if people needs me like boosting or some others. But do not care about Initium they were noobs and people in the guild dont know how to play.

8. What do u expect to find in a guild?What will you offer?: i expect to find in a guild that raids, friendly spirit / team work, new people to talk and play with. I can offer my help and my friendly spirit.

9. Do you know anyone from Bloodlust?: No sry.

10. Tell us few words about your real life: I'am a 16 year old dude and going on a continuation school.

if u want to know more about me then talk with me.
Back to top Go down

Lvl 80 warrior Applying =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodLust :: General Disscusions :: Applications-
Jump to: