BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodLust

Forum for BloodLust members . . .

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Knight application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiuveta
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Death Knight application. Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight application.   Death Knight application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:37 pm

1. In game name:Chiuveta :>

2. Class/specc/race:Death Knight / Frost ( dps ) / Gnomish ftw Very Happy

3. Professions: Working on them atm just unlearned 2 maxed and now i want to take eng/mining.

4. Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Chiuveta It is fully unbuffed. With my horn i get 30 crit / 3300 ap.

5. Days/hours you can raid:After 18:30 ea night. The finish time doesn't matter.

6. Raiding experience: Well my story starts at Zul'gurub.
Pretbc: Zg/MC/BWL/Naxx / Aq20/aq40
TBC: Kara/gruul's lair/ magtheridon /Tempest keep / Serpentshrine cavern/ Mount Hijal / Black temple / Sunwell plateau.
WOTLK : VoA 10/25 , Sartharion 10/25 , Naxx : Only thadius alive for me Sad 10m and 25 did tryes at ea boss but not at kel cause i didn't pass saphirron.

7. Where you in other guilds before?If yes why u left?: I was in the romanian guild Romania. I came on this server for pure progress not to standby for healers to come online or tanks not coming etc. I just wish to raid properly , that's all.
And Hellogoodbye advised me to come here cause maybe he will come too , as i believed.

8. What do u expect to find in a guild?What will you offer?:I offer a good dps , that know what to do in raid and also a social person with which you can communicate good and i can be a good and funny friend. I expect a proper 10 man raiding team ready to progress and why not go 25m.Smile

9. Do you know anyone from Bloodlust?:No sadly i don't know any1 in Bloodlust but from what i know 3 or 4 guys will apply here.Smile

10. Tell us few words about your real life: I'm a student in bucharest , im 19 years old , been hardcore since Molten Core came out and remained constantly until now , i ussualy don't miss raids , and when it happends it must be something important in my way Very Happy:P
Back to top Go down

Death Knight application.
Page 1 of 1